Victoria Beckham Tattoo | Victoria Beckham Collection

Victoria has bristles tattoos as of now & active up to her Posh appellation they has kept them stylish if that makes any sense. Her aboriginal boom is on her lower aback & it is bristles stars. The bristles starts represent her, David & their sons, Brooklyn, Romeo & Cruz.

Since today is Wednesday & it is time for addition celebrity boom column I anticipation I would go with above Spice Girl Victoria "Posh" Beckham. of the acumen I absitively to do her today is because of the column I wrote bygone about tattoos actuality abject or sexy. Now it ought to be no abruptness to bodies that Victoria has several tattoos & they are in apparent places. But in my assessment the way they carries herself & they attitude they has her tattoos do not attending abject to me at all.

Her additional boom is activity bottomward the aback of her neck. Victoria & David got these analogous tattoos on their 6th bells anniversary. It is in Hebrew & is from the Song of Songs two:16: I am my admired & my admired is mine. Which is you bethink Christina Aguilera has this aforementioned tattoo.