Hollywood Natural blondes

They say that blondes are more tender and soft. But there are some famous brunettes and red, which, from his birth being blond, for some reason do not want to be.




Emma Stone from natural blonde but dyed her hair red color, when I realized that it interferes with the natural color to make her film career. 
"I just dyed her hair dark brown and the next week, got her first role. Another hair color changes everything! ". 




Change the hair color has also changed the career of Sofia Vergara. "I am a natural blonde, but when I started acting, I went to auditions, but they did not know where I'm coming, because I have curvy shapes and accent, but I have blonde hair. At one time I dyed her hair a dark color, and a casting director said, "Oh, she's a hot latin girl."


Olivia Wilde has changed the color of the hair, because it does not fit the stereotypes of a typical blonde. "I am a natural blonde, but I feel like a brunette. I feel like people treat me. People were surprised, since I was a blonde, but she was not with stupid. " 




Angelina Jolie is not really herself decided to change the color of their hair. "My natural color - dark brown. But when I was 4 or 5 years old my mother dyed my hair dark brown, and decided to leave as well. Well, I have not changed. " 




In Cynthia Nixon, who always seems to ginger hair color, but sometimes profitable actress to return to his natural. "I love being a redhead ... but you have to work hard to keep it. My recognition factor is higher when I have a red color, and when I blonde, I may be unrecognized. "






Winona Ryder may be known by all with dark hair, but she is also a natural blonde. Winona tint in the dark with his very first film "Lucas" in 1986. 




Blonde Eva Green dyed their hair as a teenager. "I was 14 years old. I thought that this color is more suited to my skin tone. I do not think I ever repainted back into your hair color, if only for the movie. "